Login
"bUs er " ???  (อ่าน 1289 ครั้ง)

weapon

• Sportster 883
  • กระทู้: 29
  • ดูรายละเอียด
"bUs er " ???
« เมื่อ: มกราคม 17, 2013, 09:24:20 AM »
FB 2008 วิ่งๆ อยู่ ไฟกุญแจกระพริบ แล้วก็โชว์ "bUs er"  ซะงั้น แต่ยังวิ่งปกติ แล้วเจ้า "bUs er" มันคืออะไร ครับ  pray

tong

• Sportster 1200 R
  • กระทู้: 250
  • ดูรายละเอียด
ลองแปลดูครับหรือใครช่วยที
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: มกราคม 18, 2013, 08:48:52 AM »
คำตอบ 1   Disconnect the bar and see what happens. Go back through what you did and check everything. If that doesn't work, put it back to stock and recheck it.
 If it doesn't work, then leave it stock and take it to the dealer and act like you never touched it and don't know what could be the problem.
05 Road King Classic - Sierra red pearl/Bassani Power Curve and Megaphones w/torque baffles/98" RevPerf BB/37g cam's/Stock 99B lifters/Stage 2 CNC'd heads by R&R(GMR) 9.7 CR/Stock Throttlebody and filter/500cc injectors/TTS and modified EFI to '07 w/O2 sensors/Super Premium Oil Cooler/SE Clutch spring w/Easy-pull ramp and a bunch of this and that!

People afraid of the government is tyranny, government afraid of the people is democracy.

คำตอบ 2 Disconnect the battery and reconnetc and check again
Bus error is the bus ( wires conector) going to the ECM

ผลที่ได้ OK. I disconnected the battery and reconnected - code still there. I disconnected the light bar from the accessory connector and everything is back to normal, bike starts, no codes. Clearly there is a missing step in Harley's installation instructions for the light bar, possibly dealing with the fact that I have the factory installed security system. I'll get in touch with the dealer tomorrow and see if they can shed some light on this. Thanks for the help.