Login
We went on a test drive on Harley  (อ่าน 1918 ครั้ง)

Kimmbrown

• Sportster 883
  • กระทู้: 1
  • ดูรายละเอียด
We went on a test drive on Harley
« เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 26, 2019, 04:49:22 AM »
My buddy owns a recent model Harley-Davidson Wide Glide and needed a service, so he asked me if I wanted to take a ride with him 100 miles out to the HD dealership. I hopped on my RC51 and we hit the road.

Little did we know what event was going on today at this HD dealership. As we were pulling up to the dealership we noticed an 18-wheeler in the parking lot, as well as a stage being assembled. I was the only non-Harley in the parking lot, but hey I have a V-twin too!

When we went inside to drop his bike off, we were informed that today was a demo day and that we’d be welcome to try out any of the bikes while we waited.

This was the first time I had ever stepped foot into a Harley dealership. I immediately noticed how much apparel they had for sale and can see why so many Harley riders and even non-riders wear so much HD-branded stuff, the apparel/gear section was as big as the showroom!

We grabbed coffee and went to check out the new bikes since the demo hadn’t started. The salesman kept trying to talk me into buying one or trading in my bike for a brand-new HD.