Login
When buying/selling materials, the price has to be in the purchase price  (อ่าน 183 ครั้ง)

Dragonborn

• Sportster 883
  • กระทู้: 2
  • ดูรายละเอียด
When buying/selling materials, the price has to be in the purchase price
« เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 10, 2021, 02:18:23 PM »

When buying/selling materials, the price has to OSRS Gold be in the purchase price range to that of the Grand Exchange. However, a company has the option to how much of a product a person can buy. For instance, a mining cimpany may sell 100 adamant ores at 110k. There is no random collection of a product a individual can purchase. This way, the company controls how much they create.

That is it. I may be adding pictures soon, but please tell me what you believe. I know this is similiar to the Grand Excahnge, but it gives individuals a chance to make experience, as well as some cash. I really do beleive RWT is coated also.

Begin the pursuit by either talking to the Zamorak Monk, Priest, or even Druid (all will be NPC's put in the church in varrock) The Quest is exactly the same regardless of which pirest you talk to, but the rewards will be different. Whichever priest you choose, they'll inform you Father Uhrney from the restless ghost pursuit has found a special"bundle" and they need you to pick it up. Upon entering dad uhrney's home, you fill find that he is now where to be found!

You'll have to visit the church at lumbridge and Cheap RS Gold ask the priest at which daddy uhrney is, and he will tell you he went missing. However, he'll also tell you that the ghost next door was there. Equipping your amulet of ghost speak, visit the ghost and ask him if he's seen daddy uhrney.