Login
I was frustrated by the fishing tourneys  (อ่าน 236 ครั้ง)

Sunxuemei

• Sportster 883
  • กระทู้: 6
  • ดูรายละเอียด
I was frustrated by the fishing tourneys
« เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 25, 2020, 10:19:31 AM »

Still play with Animal Crossing Items, but I am also very comfortable just letting days go by (sometimes weekly or 2) before I bother to log , again.I believe the only reason why my comment still has positiv karma is since I drew a direkt contrast.

Whats kinda sad is that some lacking features feel as though they aren't missing but are intentionally tedious (buying stuff in bulk, not having the ability to craft stuff from storage, crafting stuff in bulk, no shopping cart for clothing, not being able to maneuver town hall - just to mention a couple ) to pad playtime.

But I'm certain these issues will likely be solved given time.Are we studying the very same threads? I see nothing but folks complaining that the game they place 300 hours has no material. I've never heard anyone call this match flawless.

Classic Reddit: Sharing a common view but labeling it as rare so people may feel nostalgic without actually having to be subversive.I imply I won't bother to do a complete answer as you have not contributed much?

All I will say is that you do not have to search hard to find a meme about how people spend upwards of 1000 hours in the game.

Point out problems? Not ok. Not true. Talk about the way the game is superb? Wrong, again. .

You are right about something - it is classic reddit. Stay classy, SleetTheFox.I'm not saying you are wrong for criticizing the match. I'm saying you're wrong for suggesting that this subreddit does not endure for criticism of this game.Farming isn't even farming. Its only flowers. I imagine something about real farming and cooking.The mechanics of Halloween in this game seem simpler but I dunno, I really enjoyed this update from what we see on the video.

I was frustrated by the fishing tourneys, in comparison to New Leaf. The mechanic of having to fish in a time limit becomes boring quickly. Having to contend with your villagers to your greatest size fish has been enjoyable IMO. The thing rewards cheap Animal Crossing Bells were fantastic, though!