Login
I recall seeing some of this and people are simply plain absurd.  (อ่าน 182 ครั้ง)

Sunxuemei

• Sportster 883
  • กระทู้: 4
  • ดูรายละเอียด
I recall seeing some of this and people are simply plain absurd.
« เมื่อ: กุมภาพันธ์ 17, 2021, 07:34:27 AM »

I recall seeing Animal Crossing Bells somebody on Twitter suggesting Nintendo must perform a background check on their players so that they can't use hairstyles and skin colors which aren't their race.This is officially the stupidest thing I've ever read, and now I am officially down a couple brain cells.

This is the identical game that goes full"sex is a construct" and allows you choose absolutely any outfits/body components and completely deemphasises pronouns when referring to your personality, is it not?

It might be, but I read it from more than 1 person so who know how severe they were. But even thinking about banning you from a game for using the incorrect hair is absurd even as a joke.Can you imagine the fallout when one hairstyle has been marked as"For white people"? Seriously, there is no winning there. There is enough branch and despise the actual world, we don't desire it in a game such as creature crossing. Let alone the privacy implications.

I recall seeing some of this and people are simply plain absurd. With this sort of ideology, just Japanese people should be able to play Animal Crossing in the first place as it was made by a Japanese man according to his childhood in Japan. I hope they aren't using or wearing any items that don't belong to their cultural heritage either cases of what Twitter people call cultural appropriation is much more along the lines of just enjoying another civilization. Eating foods, sporting clothing, usually that's perfectly fine, it is generally someone not of the civilization that produces the biggest deal out of it. Most times when buy New Horizons Items cultural appropriation is really about, it's obvious as hell, like blackface, or behaving out frequent hateful stereotypes.