Login
New Member  (อ่าน 5801 ครั้ง)

Street Bob

• Sportster 883
  • กระทู้: 4
  • ดูรายละเอียด
« เมื่อ: เมษายน 10, 2010, 04:28:29 PM »
Hello Together
I have been driving over 35 motorcycles and Harley for 20 years.
My wife, Thai National goes, here in Switzerland for 8 years your Harley Sportster.
We have spent the last 17 years in Switzerland, and come to Thailand in 2011. The Sportster and my wife we take with my Street Glide  we sell, and I'm looking to next year touring, whether it will be an Ultra or Street Glide or Road King, I know not yet, come again to offer.  If any one of you has to sell something, get in touch the calm, I'm from the 12-28th May in Thailand, perhaps I have time I watch something. ;)

Our present bikes you see here, the Sportster my wife and my Street Glide.

I hope we will have a good contact and we will see even once in the street! For a couple of Harley riders from Buriram ( Click above right for more pictures)
 we have contact and look forward to trips.

We'll also be a retirement home for German in the vicinity of Buriram, with a restaurant.
What are our plans, you see here.

We have already rented a few houses including a Harley rider.

Sorry if my English is not good, my native language is German, Swiss, and have everything written with the Google translator.
Greeting Street Bob

billy/airforce-rider

• ClubMods
  • EXILE
  • กระทู้: 8,388
  • อย่ายอมให้เมื่อวาน.มันมาขโมยวันพรุ่งนี้ของเราไป
  • ดูรายละเอียด
Re: New Member
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: เมษายน 14, 2010, 01:31:57 PM »
Welcome
Thailand is one of the world community of people that organize the site modules every week. You can find details about events at this website. This is because the source of most members drive hd in Thailand for the burirum and place this near the side. This is the home of your wife, it is very much a biker group. Welcome to Thailand Home our people biker.

* king20with20vespavv3.jpg (41.04 KB, 311x376 - ดู 1120 ครั้ง.)
ฟังเพลงมาร์ชประจำกลุ่ม AIRFORCE RIDER ของเราได้ที่นี่ครับ
<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/556219630/97423641" width="420" height="250" allowfullscreen="true"

Jubbu

• Road King
  • กระทู้: 947
  • '80s EASYRIDER
  • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 04, 2010, 09:40:45 AM »
Oh.. you two r quiet most being here! Thanks for your nice pics as well. Your wife's bike and yours are so cool  number1 . May you have a chance to joy the 5th anniversary of HDP and hope you will find a new bagger in the market board.

Keep intouch, Regards Jubbu.  pray
Born to be or Try to be?

iPae-ba

• Heritage Softail Classic
  • กระทู้: 881
  • Love is Fuck, Ruck is Fake
  • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #3 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 04, 2010, 09:54:18 AM »
Cool Street Glide , Nice Sportster

headbang headbang headbang

Cheers,

Pae
Don't try to be fast, Let's try to be smooth, when you become smooth, you 'll become fast.

หมอ หลุยส์_ซด.๒๗

• EXILE
  • กระทู้: 4,320
  • Club Dyna Member
  • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #4 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 04, 2010, 10:27:28 AM »
Agree with Paeic A ,both bikes are very nice.  thumbsup  Hope u guy enjoy riding here  headbang
Live Hard,Ride Free-Club Dyna's Thailand

wa

• Sportster 883
  • กระทู้: 10
  • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #5 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 04, 2010, 10:35:03 PM »
 hug เยี่ยม เลยครับ[/color]

Street Bob

• Sportster 883
  • กระทู้: 4
  • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #6 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 05, 2010, 01:13:15 AM »
ขอบคุณมากที่ทุก Sportster จะเป็นมุมมองจากมีนาคม 2011 ในประเทศไทยบนท้องถนน ฉันหวัง ว่าปีหน้าจะสามารถอยู่กับคุณบนท้องถนน Best regards Hans (มีแปล google)

I hope the Google Translator make good ;)

Next Week I will stay in Thailand for cuple of Days, about 3 Weeks, whe make Star Building: www.lanee.ch

Regards Hans

kob_the_kop

• EXILE
  • กระทู้: 6,357
  • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #7 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 05, 2010, 01:48:15 AM »
Oh.. you two r quiet most being here! Thanks for your nice pics as well. Your wife's bike and yours are so cool  number1 . May you have a chance to joy the 5th anniversary of HDP and hope you will find a new bagger in the market board.

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

ATTABUN

• CHICA
  • กระทู้: 2,598
  • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #8 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 05, 2010, 06:10:23 AM »

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

* 977583.gif (3.08 KB, 58x32 - ดู 930 ครั้ง.)

Ronin99

• Sportster 883
  • กระทู้: 3
  • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #9 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 05, 2010, 10:53:26 AM »
 new  new  new

Hi street Bob and everyone (Especially  ATTABUN) : I would like to take this opportunity to welcom friend from German and introduce myself as a new member of your column as well : I am using Ronin as my called sign because I love the spirit of Ronin, Ronin is masterless samurai after the death of his master, tha's all.
I'm now riding a Silver Roadkiing Classic HD'2010, just bought  couple month ago and got only 2,000 km of mileage. This is my second big bike, started with Triumph Tiger 1050SE and then this one. I really hope to get a chance to see Street Bob and all of you soonest. 
K.Attabun, we will meet each other more often krub.

Chris

• Dyna Street Bob
  • กระทู้: 394
  • ตะลอนปาย
  • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #10 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 12, 2010, 09:42:28 AM »
Welcome krub,u will find lots of good friends in this playground...Have a great time krub.. handshake

Bit of Power + Bit of Beauty ......Let's Roll

Bangkok Bob

• Sportster 883
  • กระทู้: 21
  • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #11 เมื่อ: พฤษภาคม 27, 2010, 06:41:00 PM »
Hi and wecome . I was up your way(Burriram) a few weeks ago. I will keep it in mind next time.
It was very hot weather 45 degrees,always nice to know of a HD friendly location in Thailand.

I travel around a lot on my HD. I have a 1994 FLSTN. I don't like new HD's

GOOD LUCK to you and your wife. Rob D.